Monday 30 March 2015

An OPEN LETTER to AUTOPAGE - YOU SUCK!!!!!!


Dear Autopage... The worst service organisation in SA.

 

You are so lucky that I can’t afford to erect a billboard on a main road to let everyone know just how much YOU SUCK!

 


I feel stupid to even admit that I have been with you for approximately 14 years and have given you over R150’k in monthly payments to date.  Unfortunately I refuse to stick around any longer and thought I would let you and anyone else who reads this letter know why I am leaving and won’t EVER be back.

 

Here are my reasons why I HATE your organisation, why I will not give you another cent of my hard earned money, why I will tell everyone I know just how badly you have treated me, and why I am just so mad!!!

 

1.       YOUR MANAGERS DON’T SPEAK TO CUSTOMERS:

Yes, that’s exactly what your agents have told me time and time again when I call.  Last week I cancelled two appointments and even drove to your offices and was told that the managers were at a braai and none of them would come and speak to me. The braai was at the office park…The best I could get was a call centre team leader who again confirmed that none of the more senior people would speak to me in person or even give me a call.  After convincing Zaheer Vallee (the call centre team leader) that I cannot accept that, he assured me that HEMMA RAJKUMAR (Head of retentions) would call me back on Monday morning.  By Wednesday afternoon after a few more calls from my side, I was contacted by Lucretia Khan (who introduced herself as Hemma’s PA) and was told that Hemma asked her to contact me.  I then had to spend another 10 minutes convincing Lucretia that I couldn’t settle for the explanation that Hemma does not speak to customers directly.  Hemma eventually left a voice message for me and sent me an email asking when she could call me back.  I replied and have still not heard back from her… AND OF COURSE SHE WOULDN’T GIVE ME A NUMBER TO CALL HER BACK.

 


2.       YOUR CALL CENTRE AGENTS SIMPLY DON’T CARE, AND DON’T LISTEN

My average call to your call centre is approximately 15 minutes.  And It takes me an average of 3 calls to get through to a person.  when I eventually get to speak to an agent, the first thing they do is put me on hold and then eventually drop me back into the IVR and I get to another person and then have to explain myself again.  When I beg and plead for them to call a supervisor, they give me the standard response that “They are in a meeting, or they will not speak to me.”  It eventually takes me having to scream and shout and threaten them before I get a team leader.

The last team leader ZAHEER, gave me his email address and a direct number for himself, and promised to resolve my query.  I haven’t been able to get hold of him on the number he provided for over a week now, and he read my email on Tuesday last week but has still not replied.

 


3.       YOU CAN’T DELIVER ON YOUR BASIC OFFERINGS

I haven’t been trying to get you to provide me with electricity in a bottle… all I asked for was an upgrade. A SIMPLE UPGRADE.  And surely this was your opportunity to serve me well and RETAIN me as a customer. 

Instead, GIRLY didn’t process my request correctly.  That was on the 6th of March.  I only discovered this when I called to follow up after my phone had still not been delivered a week later (14 March).

I then gave the next agent a chance to correct this , but after another week (now by the 19th of March) , Lerato Mongwe then confirmed that my upgrade was still not even processed on the system.  Hours on the phone then resulted in Zaheer taking over the call and assuring me that everything was processed and I could come and pick up a phone on Friday 20 March. When I got there, the showroom consultant could not trace an order on the system because VISHEN had not processed the request correctly and I ended up spending 2 hours there waiting while everyone tried to cover up their tracks and prevent me from speaking to a manager.  I left there under the impression that everything was sorted but as soon as Monday came, all the wheel came off again. No PORT, no confirmation of the resolution of my query, and then this past weekend, no SMS’s , No DATA and then confirmation again from a call centre agent that the package I requested was not activated correctly.

 

It will take too much of my time to go into all the detail of the impact this service failure has had on me and my business over the last week especially.

 

So here I am, at work, on my only day off this month, trying to get some sort of help from someone at Autopage, and once again, all I get is the run around. 

 

I have spent 2 weeks just asking for GAVIN WEANIE (head of Customer Service) or HEMMA RAJKUMAR(head of Retentions) to contact me so that I could simply explain to them how I have been traumatised by the service I have received.  All I wanted was for one of them to listen to me and then get someone to sort out my request. And then for a sincere expression of understanding that I am frustrated and perhaps a simple apology for dropping the ball so many times.  I really didn’t expect any special treatment.  But by asking for this, it seems that my request is unreasonable, so I am left with no option but to leave. 

 

Please cancel my contract with immediate effect, give me back my number and let be on my way.  I will spend my hard earned money on airtime until I find another SERVICE PROVIDER who deserves me. I will no longer be bullied by you AUTOPAGE. 
 
 
 
Yours truly
Darren August
A customer who knows what real service is...

No comments:

Post a Comment